Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Welcome to Kindergarten!!

Hello!  
I am Rebecca Keller and I am thrilled to welcome you to kindergarten at Sappington Elementary!  I am looking forward to meeting each of you and working with your kindergartner this year!  
Reid A. 
Kennedy C. 
Dominick F. 
Emma F. 
Evie G.
Henry H.
Spencer J.
Violet K.
Jack K.
Brody K.
Abigail K.
Claire M.
Joey M.
Dillan M.
Connor M.
Amerie O.
Benjamin R.
Oliver S.
Sarah S.
Abby S. 

An W. 

To help start the school year off right, I would love some help with the following information:
  1. Email: Does this email address work well for you?  Do you want me to add any additional email addresses? I will communicate mainly through email.
  2. Name:What first name does your child prefer to use while in Room 8 (our classroom)?  I will have several places around the classroom with their name.  Please let me know how they would like to be addressed. 
  3. Facebook Page: Please "like" our classroom FB page for pictures and classroom updates!
  4. My Classroom Blog: websites, STAR of the week, class projects, etc 
  5. My webpage for classroom information
Image result for back to school
  • Back-to-School/Meet the Teacher Night on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.(Bring supplies, meet the teacher & check out the classroom-room 8.)

Session 1:  Last names A-K:       5:00-5:45 p.m.

Session 2:  Last names L-Z:     6:00-6:45 p.m.
__________________________________________________________________


I look forward to meeting all of you in a week!  
  
Mrs. Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment