Sunday, August 12, 2018

Welcome!

Hello!  
I am Rebecca Keller and I am thrilled to welcome you to kindergarten at Sappington Elementary!  I am looking forward to meeting each of you and working with your kindergartner this year!  

Mrs. Keller's AM Class 2018-2019

  1. Emil D

  2. Mac E

  3. Sam G

  4. Alex H

  5. Ace H

  6. Vaeh J

  7. Avery K

  8. Elise K

  9. Gabby M

  10. Gio M

  11. Jaymar P

  12. Naomi P


Mrs. Keller's PM Class 2018-2019

  1. Evie B

  2. Lux D

  3. Bridget J

  4. Aaliyah J

  5. Myah K

  6. Faith M

  7. Shelby R

  8. AJ W

  9. Emory W

  10. Charlie W


To help start the school year off right, I would love some help with the following information:
  1. Email: Does this email address work well for you?  Do you want me to add any additional email addresses? I will communicate mainly through email.
  2. Facebook Page: Please "like" our classroom FB page for pictures and classroom updates!
  3. My Classroom Blog: websites, STAR of the week, class projects, etc 
  4. My webpage for classroom information
Image result for back to school
  • Back-to-School/Meet the Teacher Night on Tuesday, August 14, 2018.(Bring supplies, meet the teacher & check out the classroom-room 8.)

Session 1:  Last names A-K:       5:00-5:45 p.m.

Session 2:  Last names L-Z:     6:00-6:45 p.m.
__________________________________________________________________


I look forward to meeting all of you on Tuesday!  
  
Mrs. Keller



--

Mrs. Rebecca Keller
Sappington Kindergarten
(314) 729-2400  x6008 

 



Missouri Gold Star School  
National Blue Ribbon School 
National School of Character 

No comments:

Post a Comment